Friday, March 13, 2009

6 Months - - Can you say GIRTH?

So we took Reagan in for her 6 month check up and she's right on track with all things a 6 month old should be doing. The only thing she still hasn't done is roll over from back to front. I told the doctor I was worried about it and he said I shouldn't worry.....the reason she probably hasn't done it yet was because of her "girth". I laughed out loud. I think this was his way of saying she's got an enormous belly and is a "big girl"!! Anyway, as of 6 months here are the stats of our "little" girl:

weight- 71%
height - 82%
head circum - 92% (whoa)

Reagan is still sleeping really well. She still goes down at 6:30pm and usually sleeps until 8 or 9 in the a.m. During the day however she only takes three 1/2 hour naps. Oh well, at least we're getting a full nights sleep.

Mama and Reagan are in a couple of play groups during the week. On Mondays we go to our Eagle Mom's Club play group and on Wednesdays we get to play w/ three other babies, Eli, Quincy and Maddox (mama's are Morgan and Missy). We're having so much fun.

Here's a few pictures from the past few weeks:

"look at my teeth!!"



almost bedtime....






No comments: