The birthday celebration took place at Annie and Rob's house. We were lucky enough to have Luke and Bri with us, visiting from Las Vegas. Our friends Jarren and Kathleen came up from Orange County as well with their son Thomas. Jarren and Reagan share the same birthday so it was great to have them here to celebrate her/his special day!
I made a cupcake cake for Reagan with buttercream-ish frosting! It was quite the production to make, it actually was a 2-day event. I wanted it to look absolutely perfect for the big day but a soon as she started digging her hands into the cake I realized I should have relaxed a bit when it came to the cake. Regardless, the cake was a hit...and it looks great in the pictures!! Reagan's cousins Paul and Claire were kind enough to help her out with cake eating. Here are some pics....
This has been the most difficult and most rewarding year of our life. Reagan has brought so much joy into our lives that we don't know what our life was like before she came along.
Thank you Reagan for making our lives so full. Your smile and laugh absolutely light up our lives. You have made us better people and we are so lucky to be your parents.
2 comments:
omg she is so adorable and the cake looks amazing Lynne. How fun!!
Great job on the cake Mama! She looks like she had a wonderful day! I wish we were there to celebrate, but glad she has some little ones there to help her eat! :) What a great memory...
Post a Comment