Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ladies and Gents....we have Piggies!

It was no small feat but I managed to get piggy tails into Reagan's hair this week!! The trick is to get her while she's in the high chair. Lord knows the girl loves her food so just get her in the high chair, put some puffs/yogurt melts in front of her and then move....move like the wind. Here's a couple pics of my handy work. I'm so proud.

Reagan also started walking! ....well, kinda. She takes 3 to 4 steps and then falls down....repeat process. It's pretty cool actually, she's getting pretty brave. I'm working on getting a video of it but she LOVES the camera so the second she sees it she drops to her knees and crawls at light speed over to me. We'll see what we can do this weekend when Daddy's home. Wish us luck. As for now...here's piggy's.....



2 comments:

Dahlberg said...

I love the piggies!!!! So cute!!!!

Malia said...

Very cute hair! I did exactly the same thing with B--the highchair worked like a charm for hairstyling for a really long time. She was/is that way with the video camera so it's tough. We take really long movies, eventually she forgets that it's there. :)