Oh boy....another round of the flu at the Williams household. I would rather Reagan have a cold year-round than have the flu. Hands down.....worst thing.....ever. I have changed the sheets on her bed probably about 8 times in the past week. Either throw-up or poop has at one time been smeared around. UGG.
I ended up getting her flu on Sunday and was out of commission for about 48 hours. Luckily Kurt took Monday off work to stay home and help me out. I'm feeling much better today, still not eating much but I feel a lot better. Thanks to a lot of Gatorade and saltines.
I took Reagan into the doc this morning after yet another vomit in the crib. Unfortunately for me, it's just a virus that we have to let run it's course. I was hoping for a solid answer that would involve some sort of medication to clear up the sickness but instead it's a "let it run it's course" type thing.....AWESOME.
So - - lots of laundry, clear liquids, crackers and Backyardigans!! Lets hope the little girl is feeling better in a couple days :)
1 comment:
Ewwwwwwwwwwww yuck. That's the worst. I hate it when babies throw up because it scares them. :( And it's just plain gross. Hope you guys feel better soon!
Post a Comment