Friday, October 7, 2011

7 Months Old

I'm a few days late but Reese is now 7 months old! She is sleeping like a champ, usually 12 hours at night then an additional 2 or 3 hours after her morning feeding! NO COMPLAINTS HERE! She loves rolling around but hasn't figured out how to get from her belly onto her back. She will roll from back to front and then get frustrated that she can't figure out how to get back. She loves watching her dog Obi, she looks at him and smiles....every time. If there's one person who can make her laugh, it's her big sister Reagan. Reagan loves making Reese laugh so their pairing is perfect. She's sitting up pretty solidly now. She loves the freedom it gives her to look around the room and watch her sister play.

She's started eating a bit more solid food but I'm in no hurry this time around. I would gladly nurse her full time but am realizing I should probably do a few more solids. She is still a championship nurser which is wonderful for me, I'm really enjoying OUR time together. Those moments are few and far between with the 2nd child.

Reese is such a happy, sweet natured little girl. We feel very blessed to have her as part of our family. We love you sweet girl.



No comments: