Well March has come and gone and it feels like Spring might be here to stay? We just finished up a brutal Spring Break here. It was the first time in 4 1/2 years where the entire family has been sick. Thank goodness it wasn't the flu, instead, we all had a nasty sinus infection. The girls got it first, then I did, then Kurt went down. The entire spring break was spent inside, resting, watching WAY too much TV. We are all on the mend now and feeling much better.
My 2nd trimester has officially started and like a switch, I woke up the morning of week 13 feeling like a million bucks. It's so strange how your body works during pregnancy. It's my 3rd time around (technically 4th pregnancy) and I'm still in awe of how your body just knows what to do. I've been keeping up w/ my TRX and yoga as much as possible. I can't do much "core" work but have kept up w/ my squatting/lunging/arm work. I always feel tons better after a workout so I'm hoping to keep it up as long as possible.
Kurt is doing great with work. he's been with Merrill a year and a half know and is doing really well. He got the award for "PMD of the year" for his region this year which basically means "newcomer of the year". He was pretty excited about the honor. He continues to be challenged with his work and seems excited to go to work every day.....what more can we ask for?
Reagan is having a ball with preschool still. She is learning so much, and is EXCITED about learning. She really loves writing lately. Loves spelling words....mostly incorrectly but she is great and spelling phonetically. i.e. "Mome, can i hav a cuki?" (mommy, can I have a cookie?). She is working really hard at reading and I think within the next year she'll be cruisin. There is plenty of drama going on as well. Some of her favorite phrases when she's upset are "You just broke my heart" or "I don't think you love me anymore". Oh boy....this is only the beginning......
Reese is.....well.....TWO. Our days are filled with "I want this....." and "I don't want that........", "NO!!!", lots of crying, tears, falling down, etc. It's much more laughable with the 2nd child but I'm not going to lie, by the end of the day, I've pretty much had it w/ the girl drama. Reese is talking a lot more, mostly telling sister what she wants and doesn't want. She's a snuggler by nature, sometimes when she's upset she will tell you she just needs a hug. She's the sweetest little thing, she's just struggling w/ the 2's right now. She is getting close to graduation with swimming. We were close and then she got sick. We are hoping within a couple of weeks so keep your eyes out for a video.
All for now.....off to enjoy the sunshine.
No comments:
Post a Comment