Saturday, January 11, 2014

Angels Among Us

Everyone has a different belief about angels, whether they exist or not.  In this house, I'm convinced they do.  I have had a moment(s) with all my babies where I'm sitting there rocking them, talking to them, nursing them, whatever.  Suddenly they stop interacting with me and look into space and smile a GIANT gummy smile.  I've always been convinced it was my Grandma Decker coming to see her great grand baby (she was immensely proud of her great grand babies).  This morning Remi took a break from our back and forth cooing to stare into space and scan from side to side, as if she was staring at a line of people checking in on her.  It was amazing....she just sat there, staring at seemingly nothing, showing off her chubby cheeks and adorable smile.  I couldn't help but think it was Grandma and Grandpa Decker, Grandpa Boren, Grandpa Jeff and Grandpa Don. Believe what you will but I'm convinced we have a cheering section up there, looking after their great grand babies.

No comments: