There are moments in my day to day life with these girls when I occasionally give myself a high five for a job well done. There are other times when I slap my own hand and promise to do better next time. Last night was a high five moment for me. As I was getting Reagan and Reese into bed, Reese paused and told me she needed to tuck her baby doll in to sleep. She sat down w/ her doll, lifted up her own shirt and "fed" the baby by sticking the baby's face into her belly button (details....details....details?). She proceeded to put the baby into the crib, lean down and kiss her then whisper "have a good night sleep, remember you are a good girl and I love you very much"
We must be doing something right, our girls are so compassionate and caring. Aaaah, life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment