Well a new friend of mine just told me about this blogging thing and really encouraged me to give it a try. Seeing is we're having a baby in about 3 weeks, I thought it would be a good way to keep friends and family in the loop on all things "Williams Family". So....we'll see, it's worth a shot right?
We are 37 weeks pregnant now and awaiting the arrival of Reagan Marie any day now really. I'm going in for weekly appointments now (I have one tomorrow) so the doctor can tell if I'm dilated at all. At my appointment last week she said she thought I might be dilated a little bit but she couldn't tell exactly how much. Hopefully tomorrows appointment will give us more information.
The summer has flown by for Kurt and I. We got all moved into the house in May and since then have been settling into life in Boise. So far, we absolutely love the Idaho lifestyle. We both feel so relaxed and finally "home". Life is good....and I think it's only going to get better.
We are 37 weeks pregnant now and awaiting the arrival of Reagan Marie any day now really. I'm going in for weekly appointments now (I have one tomorrow) so the doctor can tell if I'm dilated at all. At my appointment last week she said she thought I might be dilated a little bit but she couldn't tell exactly how much. Hopefully tomorrows appointment will give us more information.
The summer has flown by for Kurt and I. We got all moved into the house in May and since then have been settling into life in Boise. So far, we absolutely love the Idaho lifestyle. We both feel so relaxed and finally "home". Life is good....and I think it's only going to get better.
1 comment:
Awwwwweeeee! Look how great you look prego! :)
Post a Comment