Saturday, June 6, 2009

9 Months

Reagan turned 9 months on June 4th. I honestly can't believe she's almost a year old! She's been in the "real world" as long as she was inside of me! How nuts is that? Time flies when you're having fun I suppose! I can't even imagine how many changes we will see in the next 3 months.

Reagan still isn't crawling but no complaints from me! I'm constantly reminded at how much my life will change once she becomes mobile. Right now I can sit her on the floor to play with toys while I run out to the mail box really quickly. Once she's mobile, no more of that! Although she's not crawling yet she has figured out how to scoot or roll to where ever she'd like to go. Usually it's closer to her dog Obi. Obi however runs the other way once he figures out she's coming for him. Avoidance is good. :)

Well here are the stats from her 9 month check up. All is well....

Weight: 19 lbs 11 oz (70%)
Length: 28" (70%)
Head: 46cm (75%)

Looks like her "girth" is evening out now :)

No comments: