Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm sorry...you want me to eat THAT?

My friend Morgan told me that when she fed her son ground beef he loved it so much he was smacking his lips....squealing for more. So naturally I couldn't wait to let Reagan try ground beef. Here's her reaction....I'm not sure if she loved it or hated it. You be the judge.

4 comments:

Morgan Davis Zimmerman said...

OMG- I am cracking up!!!! That is hilarious!!! Did you put anything with it??? Maybe she is a vegetarian... Can't wait to show her that on prom night! I am laughing so hard I have tears!!!

The Calovichs said...

OK....I am laughing so freaking hard! That is classic! My favorite is her trying to get the water!! I love it!

Seth, Jen, Clara and Kiva said...

Oh man, that one is a keeper. I'm saving that for when I have a bad day to cheer me up immediately. Ha! Great video, seriously.

Melissa said...

Priceless.... No words. Just laughing my biscuit off... :)