Monday, August 10, 2009

What's goin' on?

I forgot in my last post to mention how MOBILE Reagan has become. She is now crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything. She mastered the stairs the other day but still (obviously) doesn't do them her self. We've had lots more bumps and bruises lately too! I'm doing my best to not follow her around w/ pillows all the time. I know that falls will happen and that is how she'll learn. I need to just let it happen! It's SO hard though!

We started going to The Little Gym a few weeks ago w/ Missy and Maddox. That place is awesome! I'll be honest, it's a little cheesy at times...lots of sing songs, clapping and stuff but the things she's learning are amazing! It's also amazing to see what she is capable of doing. Often times the teacher will instruct us to do something w/ our babies and all the Moms kind of look at each other saying "yeah right". Then we try what the teacher told us to do and voilla!!! They can do it! It's amazing! Anyway, if you're a Mom (or Dad) and haven't tried The Little Gym parent/child classes yet, I highly recommend them!

Okay, that's all for now. Happy Monday everyone!


No comments: