Monday, October 26, 2009

Latest "must have" Mom item....

This it so completely random but I have to post it for all you moms out there. My latest "must have" thing.

Reagan got a mean case of diaper rash last week. I think she had a touch of the stomach flu which meant she was pooping about 5 times a day...joy oh joy! The massive amounts of poop lead to...you guessed it...diaper rash! I used the basic stuff we had around the house, desitin, butt paste, method diaper rash creme, etc. None of them even TOUCHED the rash. Finally it got to the point where everytime I would change her she would cry, pinch her cheeks together and hip thrust in the air....clearly telling me to leave her biscuits alone!! I didn't know what to do. SO of course I ask my friend Morgan what she thinks I should do. Morgan has twins a few months older than Reagan. I'm convinced that double the kids = double the knowledge. Morgan suggested I order this stuff called Resinol from the pharmacy. I called up the local Albs here in town and ordered it....STAT. Let me tell you, it was the best $10 I've spent. This stuff works wonders!! If you have a baby w/ diaper rash or you KNOW someone who has a baby with diaper rash, OR if YOU have diaper rash (is that possible?), this is the stuff to get.


1 comment:

Morgan Davis Zimmerman said...

So glad it worked!!! Isn't it funny how desperate you can get. It works on any kind of sore.
Good idea about calling Albertsons! I always get it on Amazon, but Albertson’s sounds faster!!!
I always have a spare when there is a bum in need!