We had my brother-in-law Matt here a few weeks ago. He was up here exploring possible job opportunities in the Boise area. We had lots of fun with him here, even if it was only for a couple days. We bbq'd here one night then went out to flatbread pizza the other night. The pizza parlor has a fantastic fountain out front and Miss. Reagan had quite a time splashing around. I wasn't prepared for a soaking wet baby so didn't come prepared with towels or a change of clothes....regardless, she had a great time. Now we are just praying that a job brings the Hands family to Boise.....
Last Friday we went to McCall for a quick one night stay w/ Grammie/Papa and their friends Vern and Maureen (who are fabulous I might add). Vern and Maureen just finished their new home up there and invited us up for the weekend. It is a lovely home and was completely kid friendly (for the most part). We just stayed one night but Reagan had a great time exploring their home. The home is on a lake so Reagan had a great time watching the canoes float by and got really excited when she saw the occassional DUCK! Here are some pics from our short day in McCall:
We got back from McCall on Saturday night and then Sunday afternoon Kurt and I left for a 2 day trip to San Francisco! Kurt was playing in a golf tournament at Stanford University so thought it might be nice for the two of us to take a couple days down there together. Grammie and Papa Williams were kind enough (or is it "brave" enough?) to watch Reagan while we were gone. I had Monday to myself while Kurt played golf. We were staying at Union Station in SF so what else is a girl to do but SHOP!? We got to spend Tuesday together so we just shopped around and ate a LOT. Needless to say, I didn't take any pics.....they would all be of shopping so I didn't want to bore anyone with that!
June is off to a great start.....we're ready for the warm weather to get here and stay for awhile though!! My garden is suffering the consequences of cold/warm/cold/warm/cold/warm...etc weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment