Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pat Pat & the Husky voice

So Reagan is really sweet with Obi. He's the first person(?) she asks about every morning. She always goes right up to him, pats him and says "pat, pat....Niiiiice" It's just so sweet, he's her little buddy. Here's a clip from last night:

The other video I wanted to post was a short clip showing how HUSKY Reagan's voice is. Many of you don't get a chance to see her very much and I am always telling people about how husky her little voice is, it cracks us up. We joke that she will either be a cheerleader or a drill sargeant.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

We have watched this 6 times so far. Mad is on my lap and says "MORE!" everytime it ends... I just asked him if he could say "Reagan" and he looked at me with a totally serious face and said "yesh" (his version of yes). ha ha! He thinks she is adorable and so do i!!! :)Love you guys!

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

OH MY GOODNESS. She is ADORABLE. Love these!!

Malia said...

So cute! Love kids and pets. :)