Thursday, February 10, 2011

36 weeks

Well I'm 36 weeks along right now and this baby girl is anxious to make her debut!! I was feeling a little funny over the weekend so I decided to go see the doctor on Monday morning. Sure enough, I was 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. At that point I was 35 and 1/2 weeks. I ended up spending the next 2 days almost exclusively on the couch. Kurt was sweet enough to work from home this week so he can help me out with Reagan. We had another appointment this morning and the good news was that nothing has changed! I'm just hoping to make it to 37 weeks which is when I delivered Reagan. The doctor said everything would be fine with baby girl if I delivered now. She also said that this baby feels bigger than Reagan was at birth (7lbs 4oz)....so we might be having a big girl here pretty soon!! Stay tuned!!



No comments: