We took Reagan to the Kids Fair this morning for a couple hours and she had a great time. The main attraction was that Diego and Dora were going to be there. We got there in time for a semi-short line so she was able to get a picture with the two of them. As some of you know, Reagan LOOOOOVES Diego, major crush I think. She was so excited to see him but as soon as she walked up to them she was clinging to Daddy's neck. They were a little larger than I think she initially imagined.
She also got to go on some carnival-type mini-swings which she loved. There were lots of inflatables too and she got to go down the slide a few times. Zamzows had a display there with a ton of animals she could look at and there was also a mini-petting zoo. It was a fun filled couple hours. I only got a few pictures on my iTouch so they aren't all that great but here you go:
**Side note, since I've posted this Reagan has asked me more than 25 times if we could go look at the picture of Diego/Dora. I decided to print it off so she can walk around with it**
No comments:
Post a Comment