8 months old today! Where has the time gone? I know it sounds super cliche but seriously, time is flying by!! Reese is starting to try to crawl. She prefers being on her tummy and wiggling around trying to grab at things. She also likes sleeping on her tummy which gives me a heart attack but she seems to sleep better that way. She had lots of play time with sister Reagan which usually involves Reagan taking toys out of her hand and walking away with them but still.....bonding time. Reagan LOVES her baby sister, she can't get enough of her. We were doing her 8 month pics today and Reagan climbed into the chair and said "HI Reese!! I LOOOOOVE your blue eyes! They are so pretty!!" I love hearing her talk to her sister. Here are some pics of my girls today.
1 comment:
OMG! Reese looks just like YOU in this last picture! -Andrea
Post a Comment