November has flown by for me, I'm not sure why either! We decided to switch preschools for Reagan which means her last day at the old school was 10/31. She starts her new school at the beginning of January. She is in full-fledged THREE mode. She has an opinion about everything and knows EXACTLY how everything needs to be done. She is on her own schedule for sure. The days have been long, especially w/o the blessed break of preschool. We are surviving though.
To fill up our time a bit, we signed Reagan up for a swim class that is absolutely fabulous. It's through ISR (Infant Swim Resource) and it's one of those "sink or swim" kind of methods. Classes are everyday for 10 minutes each. It's amazing how much progress she's made in 2 weeks. She screamed through the first class but since then has been all smiles. She's doing great. Here's a video:
And sweet Reese is just being her sweet self. Pretty mellow, but curious at the same time. She can get to where she wants to go but isn't doing the classic "crawl" yet. She kind of spins her self around and does a army crawl right now. She's loving the independence though.
The girls still get along amazingly well. I know it won't last forever so I'm treasuring these days while I have them. I have some long, frustrating days here but I think that goes hand in hand with the choice to stay home with my kids. I'm lucky to have surrounded myself with a network of wonderful, supportive and understanding friends who have all "been there" or are currently in the same place we are. It makes me feel a heck of a lot more normal having a peer sounding board out there. :) Like my cousin Sarah once told me "The days are long but the years are short".
No comments:
Post a Comment