Monday, April 2, 2012

Mental Health Monday

Mondays are my "day off" now. I have a great gal who comes over for about 5 hours to watch the girls so I can have a little mental health time.  Usually I end up going to the grocery store, running errands or going to the dreaded Costco! I decided today to have a true mental health day and take a hike w/ Obi.  I met another Ridgeback owner and we took our pups on a 5 mile (maybe more?) hike.  It was beautiful out. I got just what I needed, fresh air, some exercise and a few hours of alone time.  I swear, it's days like these that make me a better mom.  Thanks to Kurt for supporting my Monday mental health day!

Here's a couple pics of Obi and his buddy Cairo

Handsome Cairo

Obi looking reallllllly tired

Cairo starting to get tired

No comments: