Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Playing Catch Up!

This summer is flying by!! We have been so busy here, I can't believe it's mid-July already!!

Kurt and I took a trip on July 5th up to Olympia, WA for my dear friend Corie's wedding to her one and only....Justin.  It was a reunion of sorts for my college girl friends....we call ourselves the "quints" since there are 5 of us.  Anyway, we ended up renting an awesome house right on the puget sound for the weekend.  Jen and Seth Samsell stayed with us for two nights and Bridget and Eric Bohannon stayed with us the night of the wedding.  We also had visits from Brooke and Joel Henley and the bride herself on Saturday!!!

The wedding took place in Chehalis WA which was a 30 min drive from the house we stayed in.  It was a picture perfect setting, on a farm.  They got married outside of a big red barn and the reception was inside the barn.  It was a country-chic wedding.  It couldn't have been more perfect for Corie....it was exactly what I pictured her big day to be like.

My girlfriends (the quints) are amazing, we will go months without seeing each other but the second we are all together we end up laughing so hard we nearly wet ourselves.  The other great thing is that all the husbands get along really well.  it's always easy when I'm with them and I appreciate their friendship more than I can describe.  Here are some pictures:

view from the back yard of the house we rented.....



on our way to the wedding, Eric and Seth taking full advantage of the minivan!

pretty ladies Jen and Bridget 

"prefunkin'" in the mini van before the wedding

the barn!

everyone had their own glass to drink out of for the night.....so cute.

Brooke - walking down the isle.

the vows

sealed it with a kiss

Mr and MRS!!!

the E/B-Bo's


Eric smooching the bride

Kurt smooching the bride

the quints

the giggles are starting.....

full blown giggles












A big THANK YOU to my sister Laurie and her husband Matt for taking care of our girls for the weekend. It means a lot to be able to leave and not worry about whats going on back home!!  xoxo

No comments: