We have been lucky enough to go 16 months without Reese getting sick. I have no idea how this happened since Reagan had her first cold around 5 months or so. Anyway, I kind of figured once she got sick it would be a doozie of a sickness. I was right. She spiked a low grade fever Friday afternoon and ended up having a super high fever all weekend on and off. I got her up Monday morning to find yet another extremely high fever. I ended up taking her to urgent care where they told me there was nothing I could do, she was just fighting something off. Tuesday morning, I woke up to find she had no fever but was covered in a rash from head to toe. Back to urgent care we went. Turns out she had Roseola a virus that's super contagious. There's nothing you can do but wait for it to pass.
It's been a long 5 days but my baby girl seems to be feeling better today. She's still covered in the nasty looking rash but she's eating and drinking more which makes me rest a little easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment