Monday, January 14, 2013

Aww Sweet Reese

Reese's vocabulary is exploding right now.  She took awhile to start talking but now she's almost talking in complete sentences.  Today at the grocery store I leaned over and gave her a kiss and said "I love you Reesie".  She responded with "aww, I love you too Mommy".  CLEAR.AS.DAY.

I never cease to be amazed at her milestones as she hits them. I feel like it's even more shocking with her because she's my baby and I feel like she'll always be my baby but then I see her do big girl things like attempting to use the potty, throwing away her garbage and putting her shoes into the shoe basket by the front door.  There are moments I want to just press pause.  I love these little chickens so much and they make my days oh so happy........a little exhausting too :)

No comments: