Reese started ISR swim lessons this week! I absolutely LOVE this program but the first few weeks are brutal. Why? Well the lessons are every day for 10 minutes. Doesn't seem like much right? It's amazing the amount of stuff you have to haul for one kiddo to swim for 10 minutes. Not to mention the amount of crying that is done in the first few lessons. It's exhausting really....I can only imagine how Reese feels!! Reese has finished day 2 now. Day one was filled with TONS of tears and screams. Day two was only filled with cries for the first 5 minutes then she started getting excited about going after the toys. Granted, we have a LONG way to go but I'm so proud of her....if you ask her if she's going swimming she says "yeah!! I swim!!" I adore this little lady.
 |
| oh this isn't so bad!! |
 |
| wait....you're serious?? |
 |
| Okay.....this isn't cool |
 |
| get.me.out.of.here. |
tears subside.....i can do this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment