Most of you are on my Facebook page so you have probably heard the news, we're having another girl! We went in for the ultrasound yesterday and found out the good news. The doctor was the one doing the ultrasound and as soon as she zoomed in on the baby's booty a funny dialogue took place:
Me: OH MY GOD, it's another GIRL
Kurt: NAH, that's a sack.
Me: Uh, no, there's nothing between the legs.
Doctor: Yeah, it's a girl.
Kurt: Doc, how sure are you about this?
Doctor: well, i'm not an ultrasound specialist, let me go get her
***doctor rushes out of room***
Me: Dangit Kurt, don't intimidate the DOCTOR!!!
Kurt: I didn't mean to....it's just that I think I see balls!!
***as he says "BALLS", the ultrasound tech walks into the room. From across the room, she sees the ultrasound screen, starts laughing and says:
Tech: Uh....No, that's a girl (then goes over the reasons WHY it's a girl and not a boy
Poor Kurt. Don't get me wrong, he is excited to have all girls, he loves his girls. It just feels strange to know we will never have a SON. His first response afterwards was "well, that's fine, one of them will just have to play softball". :)
I got weepy last night and told Kurt it makes me sad to not have a son because he's such an amazing man, I wish he had a son that would grow up to be as wonderful as he is. His response was "well, it's okay, I will be an example of what a good man is for the girls so they know how to pick a future spouse". Whatta man!
More to come but for now.....IT'S A GIRL!
No comments:
Post a Comment