Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

We had a wonderful Easter today! Reagan slept in until 8 and we got her all dolled up to go to her first Easter mass. She looked adorable....obviously! She was so great during church, she just looked around at everyone until eventually falling asleep in her Daddy's arms. I wish I would have snapped a picture but I didn't want to be "that mom". So you'll have to take my word for it, it was precious!!


After mass we headed over to the Williams household where Grammy had made us a mean Easter brunch. My Dad and cousin Scott were also there which was nice. Grandma Decker was feeling a bit under the weather so she wasn't able to join us. During brunch Reagan sat in her high chair and ate sweet potato puffs like a big girl. She even figured out (kinda) how to pick them up and put them in her mouth. It's the little things right? Kurt and I were practically cheering the first time she did it.


Here's a few pictures of our lil' easter bunny.....





Ruffles on her bum .... Give her a nice dress and of course she puts it in her mouth!





I also wanted to post a couple videos of Reagan in her exersaucer. She lately has been going nuts in the thing. It's hilarious because I'm sure she's just massively overstimulated. Still, the thing is a lifesaver when I need to get stuff done!! The first video demonstrates a downfall of having a gigantic dog in the house while trying to take video of your daughter.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So cute! I love the ruffle bum. Adorable... :) I also love how Obi was trying his best to steal the show. Dogs need attention too, right? Glad you guys had a wonderful Easter.