Reagan had a great time eating today, the girl loves her squash. The only problem w/ todays feeding was that she was extremely tired after a morning over at the Nature Center. After I would put the squash in her mouth she would then proceed to rub her eyes. She would grab a little squash with her hands on the way up to her eyes.....it was quite a sight!
We have a little family mini-vacation planned next weekend! Kurt and I have been feeling like we just need to get away for a mini-vacay. While we would love to do our traditional annual European vacation we have settled for a long weekend in Sun Valley. Should be a great (and much needed) get away.
Here's a few new pics of our little lady....

2 comments:
She is such a sweet and adorable baby... :) We had so much fun today! I am sad I won't see you guys for another week.... Have a wonderful weekend! :)
Squash can be exhausting! I needed a nap after all that fresh air too!
Weekend sounds so fun! Enjoy yourself and I can't wait to hear how a baby and a hotel go together! Have a great time! I csn't wait to get together again really soon!!!
Post a Comment