Friday, April 24, 2009
Reagan vs. Crib Bumper
This morning I woke up to Reagan's panicked cries coming from her nursery. I flew out of bed and ran down the hall to the nursery convinced she was suffocating or something horrible like that. When I arrived at her crib I nearly peed my pants laughing. She had scooted her way up into the corner of her crib so her head was directly in the corner. She was trying to get out for what looked like HOURS! I believe the way she was trying to break free of the dreaded corner of the crib was by moving her head from side to side. This obviously didn't work to get her out of the corner but it did however rat her hair into a pretty sweet looking mohawk. Here's a couple of pictures of how I found her this morning. The pictures really don't do it justice but it's a taste of the hilarious scene I walked in on this morning.....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment