Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Day of our Family VaCay to Sun Valley...

You might wonder why I am blogging while on "vacation" in Sun Valley? Well, we woke up to rain!! It's not the typical Boise rain either that comes and goes a little throughout the day...we're talking Seattle rain. The type of rain that stays consistent....allllllllll........dayyyyyyy.......looooonnnnnng! We did walk to a local breakfast place this morning that was a couple blocks from our hotel. Kurt carried Reagan under the umbrella and I toughed out the "elements" by walking beside them. Reagan was great during breakfast, there were lots of dead animals on the wall that seemed to mystify her. There was a giant Grizzly Bear that she stared at for a long time. I was waiting for her to start crying but she just kept staring at it....mesmerized.

I think we might try to head over to the lodge "game room" to keep us busy for a couple hours. more to come... :)

No comments: