Once we got home, Reagan went down for a long nap and Kurt and I worked in the yard. I got my garden planted for the summer. I'm doing tomatoes, zucchini, jalapenos and basil this year. It's pretty simple and all things we will use a lot! Once Reagan got up we had some "swing time" in the back yard. Grammie and Papa Williams bought her a new swing for her baptism. Kurt rigged it up yesterday and we got her swingin' today. She loves it. Here's some pics:
Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day!
We had a wonderful Memorial Day today. Kurt was home for the holiday so we did a lot of "family time". We decided to take Reagan over to a local park for a picnic, Obi got to come too! The park had a field of American flags that was just awesome to look at. There were tons of people at the park playing, eating, roller blading and just hanging out. We packed a picnic and hung out for awhile. It felt great to be hanging out with our community as a family. Kurt and I are reminded almost daily about what a great move it was to come to Boise. We finally feel like we are "home". YAY!! Here's a few pictures from our picnic at the memorial park.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment