Thursday, March 11, 2010

First Haircut

Reagan had her first haircut today! Her bangs were SO long they were getting stuck in her mouth. So far I've been successful w/ piggy tails but she's been pulling them out lately so I knew a haircut was in order.

I took her to a place called Monkey Dooz here in Eagle. We were in and out in about 10 minutes and it cost me a whopping $5. SWEET.

I got a little teary during the cut because she literally transformed from "my" baby to a little girl in a matter of minutes. She's growing up so fast.


Before the cut....LONG Bangs......
SLICKED!


The sweet ride she got to sit in.....







Starting to look like a little girl....


happy girl.....



1 comment:

Kora said...

Lynne! I've been checking out your blog here and there since it's attached to Malia's. Your little girl is so cute! You guys are such a cute fam. The YMCA story was sad :(.