Monday, March 1, 2010

Reagan, Gee-Gee and lots of time outside!

Today feels like the first day of spring!! Needless to say, we've been spending a lot of time outside!! Reagan LOVES being outside. She loves everything about it. We walk out and she points to the sky and shouts "SKYYYYYYYYYY". She'll look at a tree and say "TREEEEEEEEEEEEE". She'll see a car and say "CAAAAAAAAAAR". Everything seems to amaze and excite her. A quick trip across the street to the "park" is enough to entertain her for at least an hour (I was going to say 'hours' but who am I kidding? Nothing entertains a toddler for 'hours'). The hardest part is getting her to come back inside. Reagan has started testing the boundaries by throwing mini-tantrums....it's SUPER fun. Most of the time I try to not start laughing....it's quite humorous.






This morning while I was making Reagan breakfast she disappeared into the office for a couple minutes. She came back carrying a cross that sits on the shelf in the office (we have yet to hang it up in the 'new' house). She was holding it up while saying "GEE GEE, GEE GEE, GEE GEE". This is toddler speak for "Jesus". I thought it was pretty cute. Here's a pic of Reagan walking "GEE GEE" around the house.


No comments: