Tuesday, May 4, 2010

20 Months

Reagan turned 20 months old today and I can't help but wonder when am I supposed to stop counting in "months"? Maybe once she turns two? Anyway...it's amazing to me that in 4 months she will be TWO! What happened to my baby? She was posed in the living room this morning drinking her morning milk and I couldn't stop staring at her....she looks like a little girl!!

Shortly after this picture was taken she tossed the sippy cup aside as if saying "I have no use for this thing anymore...." She's got quite the personality. She's a mixture of her Daddy's temperament (thank goodness) and her Mommy's independence. What a wonderful 20 months it's been......

1 comment:

Malia said...

:) Cute pic. I think at 2 we stopped counting in months--every so often I'll see something that says it's for "36 months" or whatever and I have to count to see if that's how old B is. :)

I LOVED 2, and I love 3 (usually). It gets better and better! :)