Friday, May 14, 2010

Learning Tower

I recently purchased a learning tower for Reagan and was a little skeptical because of how HUGE the thing is! It's like another high chair in the kitchen. Anyway, a couple of my friends have them and love them so I thought I'd give it a try. Reagan has been wanting to see what I'm doing at the counter when I'm cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner OR cleaning. She's just curious and wants to be doing what I'm doing.

The learning tower is awesome because it's a "tower" she can climb on herself and when she's on top, she's counter-height. The great thing is that it's safe! She can't really lean back and fall out. Anyway....here's a pic of our happy girl on her tower.


1 comment:

Malia said...

How cute! What a neat idea. I'll have to look into that.

She's always so cute and smiley in your pics! Wish I could meet her. :)