Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

I had a fantastic mothers day. I got lovely cards from Reagan, Kurt, my parents, and some very dear friends. I felt like the Queen for the day....it was awesome. Kurt cooked up a fabulous mothers day brunch for me, my mom and his mom. It was a gorgeous day here (finally) so we spent most of the day outside. We bought Reagan a water table last week so it's her new favorite toy. Kurt treated the family to dinner at Bardenay where we were able to sit outside and eat....it was fantastic.

I also wanted to say Happy Mothers day again to my wonderful Mom. Thanks for always being there and for teaching me what it means to be a great Mom. I learned from the best. Here's a picture of the day I was baptized. I was surrounded by wonderful mothers even back then. My Grandma Decker, my mom, my Grandma Boren and my sister Laurie (who looks very cute in this picture I might add). Thanks to all of you for showing me what it takes to be a good mama. I love you all :)



No comments: