Friday, August 20, 2010

and baby makes four!

I can finally reveal my reasons for my severe lack of blogging this summer.....we're pregnant! We are currently 12 weeks along which means we just finished the first trimester. The first tri was a tough one for me, not only was I extremely exhausted but I was nauseous alllllllll daaaaaayyyyy loooooooonnnng. I never vomited but I had NO appetite and just needed to lay down....a LOT. Bedtime for me has been around 9 until recently I started getting some energy back and have been up til 10 or 10:30 if I'm feeling crazy. Needless to say, blogging has been at the very bottom of my "to do" list.

Anyway, we are thrilled to be having another baby. Thrilled and terrified at the same time? I have days when I can't imagine having two children at home but other days where I can't wait. Reagan will love having a sibling and I know she will be a great big sister. She already plays with her dolls, feeding them bottles, hugging them, patting them on the back and then putting them in her baby doll stroller. She's a nurturer are heart.....SUCH a girl.

The due date is March 10th which for me probably means the end of February. :) Here are some first pics of our new bundle of joy......(gender will be announced October 15th.......)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

SO happy for the Williams fam! :)

Aaron Decker said...

So excited for you guys...and looking forward to seeing you over the Holidays...congratulations and may this be a stress free, worry free, pain free, discomfort free pregnancy!

Love you guys -

The Kansas Decker's...

Malia said...

Congrats!!!!! You'll love having two! :)