We took Reagan to the Fair last night. Kurt had to talk me into going as I'm not a big fan of large groups of people, especially the colorful collection of people who usually at the fair. Anyway, we ended up going and I think Reagan had a good time. We told her she was going to see lots of animals and she looked at us and said "Orcas? Tigers? Giraffes? Monkeys? Hippos?" Uhhhh, no, this wasn't an episode of Diego but rather a trip to the Western Idaho Fair.....lots of LIVESTOCK! She ended up seeing goats, sheep, cows, ponys, roosters, chickens and even an bull. We also took her on her first ride....the merry-go-round. We forgot to mention that once it starts going around in a circle it eventually comes to a stop. She was less than thrilled to have to get OFF the ride. Here are some pictures from our evening out.
Now we're getting ready to celebrate Reagan's 2nd birthday a week from today! We are just having a small get together with family. It should be a great time though, I can't believe it's been two years!
No comments:
Post a Comment