Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary Kurt!

Kurt and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary yesterday. We had a nice dinner out (sans Reagan) on Saturday night but the actual day was yesterday. We spent the day cleaning, doing laundry, cleaning up dog do-do, mowing the lawn, etc. I guess that's what anniversaries are like once you have a house, dog and child. Even though we didn't do anything super outrageous or ultra-exciting, I have to say, it was fabulous to just be living life TOGETHER. Our day to day reality is what I love most about our marriage. We don't have to be jet-setting around the world to feel fulfilled (anymore). We can just sit on the couch and read stories to Reagan and feel totally and 100% satisfied with where we are in our life.

I love you Kurt and I love the life we have made together. I am always proud to say I'm your wife. Here's to 77 more!!

No comments: