Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rake up Boise!!

Kurt's office participates in 'Rake up Boise' every year. We have gone 2 out of the past 3 years we've been here and it's really fun. If you're not familiar with the event it's where you get teams together and rake up the yards of people who are not able to do their own, usually elderly people. We decided to take Reagan this year and get her started in this fall tradition. I can't say she was much help but she seemed to have a good time which is what really matters. As you can see, it was a CHILLY day here...we were decked out in our full winter parkas! Here are some pics:









We're headed to Dallas on Saturday to spend Thanksgiving week with my sister and her family. I am a little nervous about doing the flight with a 2 year old but it will be well worth it to spend a week with my sister. Reagan will love seeing her cousins too, it should be fun. I will definitely do a post after Thanksgiving!


No comments: