Obi is kind of the best dog ever. He could definitely be described as a gentle giant. He puts up w/ a lot from Reagan and Reese, and lets be honest....me as well. I usually feed him a couple hours later than I should, I leave him outside a big longer than I should but he still wants to be close to all of us. He is happiest when he's snuggled in close to us.
Our morning fun around here has been building giant blanket forts around the couch. Reagan and Reese love crawling through, finding nooks and crannies to screetch at each other through, etc. It's loads of fun. The only problem is, Obi usually likes to sun himself in the mornings as he leans against his favorite corner of the couch. As you can imagine, our daily fort building kind of irritates him but his morning he decided to get into the fun as well.....
It was beautiful here yesterday so we spent the greater portion of the afternoon outside. Reese's favorite outdoor activity is digging in the dirt. She loves digging in the flower pots w/ her new tinkerbell shovel I bought her. She could stay out there for hours. I just need to strip her down and clean her off before bed and she's a happy girl. Summer is coming and we can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment