Well our little Reese is 2 weeks old tomorrow and we already can't imagine our family without her. She has fit right into our family and we all are so happy to have her with us. We are missing a BIT of sleep at night but this too shall pass right?
I took the sweet girl in today for her 2 week appointment and she has surpassed her birth weight and is up to 8lbs 1oz which is the 50%. She is in the 90% for height and 50% for head circumference.
We also had her newborn pictures done yesterday....here's a sneak peek, more to come!! :)

2 comments:
Sooooo precious!!! I am having the same photographer do our newborn pics. Already had her pencile in my due date a few weeks ago. I just love her work.
What a little doll! Congrats again on your little beauty. Enjoy this special time.
Post a Comment