We recently got Reese's newborn pictures done (pictures to come.....) and there was one particular image that (to us) looks exactly like Reagan did as a newborn....you be the judge:
Oh Lynne...your post title sums it up. There were so many moments during those early weeks with Mia where I was overwhelmed by deja vu. There are some moments when you swear you're looking at your oldest as a newborn. Then the moment passes, and the baby just looks like their own sweet little self. My two looked so much alike it was kind of eerie. I would have dreams that they were the same baby. Now Mia has her own look and her own personality. Not so much deja vu anymore. :) I love how your two have different eye colors. They're gorgeous!
1 comment:
Oh Lynne...your post title sums it up. There were so many moments during those early weeks with Mia where I was overwhelmed by deja vu. There are some moments when you swear you're looking at your oldest as a newborn. Then the moment passes, and the baby just looks like their own sweet little self. My two looked so much alike it was kind of eerie. I would have dreams that they were the same baby. Now Mia has her own look and her own personality. Not so much deja vu anymore. :) I love how your two have different eye colors. They're gorgeous!
Post a Comment