Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sisterly Love

AAAAAH, it melts my heart to watch my girls together. Granted Reese isn't responding to Reagan yet but the softness that comes over Reagan when she sees her sister just about brings me to tears. Multiple times a day Reagan will look at Reese and say (in the highest pitched voice you can imagine) "awe, mommy!! Look at Reese!! She's so little!!" Then she will get as close to her as she can get and say "Hi Reese! I'm your big sister!!" OH MY....my heart can barely stand the cuteness. I was so worried about adding another baby to the mix but I'm now seeing what EVERYONE told me.....by bringing Reese into the family we were giving Reagan a gift.....we gave her a sister and she's thrilled about it. Here are some random pictures of the past few days. Reese has been here 3 weeks now!


No comments: